With an extended hand and a joyful spirit we extend an invitation to you. We want to express Christ's love to you with genuine warmth. We desire to get to know you and are excited to share with you the marvelous ways in which God's hand is at work in our church. We believe you will discover that our fellowship is truly family rich in the relationships that matter most. Growing together, we worship, we serve, we laugh, we cry, we learn, and we reach out to our world with life-transforming truth. We reach out to you, as well. Our doors are open. Our hearts are open, too. If you've been thinking, praying, searching and hoping for a safe place to belong, we say again---WELCOME
...Bringing New Life!
- Event location: Grace Covenant
- Saturday, August 2nd Fight with Jackson Golf Tournament 8am- 4pm @ Hogansville Golf Club
- Saturday, August 9th 9:00 am - Men's Breakfast
- Sunday, August 17th 6:00 pm - Home Groups
- Sunday, August 31st Bar-b-que Luncheon following the morning service.
- John & Beverley Sheasby September 12,13 & 14
- Together, this powerful husband and wife team are committed to the preaching of the word and the demonstration of the power of God in signs and wonders, believing implicitly that the words of Jesus shall be fulfilled: “The truth SHALL make you FREE!
Service Times & Contact Info
Feel free to contact us at :
706-298-0066 or email us at : email@example.com
Sunday: Intercessory Prayer 10:00 am
Morning Services 11:00 AM
11:30 AM Youth 11:00 am Children's Ministries
Tuesday: Ladies Bible Study 10:00 AM
Intercessory Prayer 11:00 AM
Wednesday: Bible Study 7:00 PM
(ages 13-18) 7:00 PM
Children 7:00 PM
Children 7:00 PM
1402 Bass Cross Rd. Hogansville, GA 30230